Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, September 7, 2012

My Goal



It has been a long journey for me.. I feel tough at times.. But I know i will make it... Sometime halfway thru my cardio, I really feel like giving up as my body is not doing at it best.. might be due to pushing myself too hard or I'm just tired.. But I know one day my hard work is gonna pay off.. My goal is to get slimmer by next year Chinese new year.. So all my relative won't be targeting my fats again.. I know their intention is good.. they are not evil or something.. I normally will just laugh it off.. But deep down inside my heart it does feel bad.. So this year I'm ready to face my problem & get it solved.. & I wanna thank to all my friends who had been supportive.. & My another goal is to get slimmer is also because I really wanna perm my hair badly.. haha.. Been eyeing for the longest time.. ^^ Wish me luck..



The most important is.. I'm feeling much healthier now.. Never felt so great before.. =D

2 comments:

Linda Yeo said...

JIA YOU my dear ! <3 Keep it up! Keep the motivation up !!

:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda =D