Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, February 26, 2016

Chinese New Year 2016 - Year of Monkey

This year Cny frankly is the most relaxing one because didn't go too many places for visit, And also telling ourself to slow down a little, Another reason is because Daddy Leg is painful and hard to walk around. So he have skip going to God grandpa there, My Sister went for his behalf. And even Ah yi place too, So Day 1 is only My side in the Morning And Afternoon will be my in law place.

New year is all about food, gathering and of cos kids having fun collection Ang Bao =)
This year Ang Bao Money for Benson we decided to save it under POSB instead of OCBC, As we find it easier to locate cash deposit machine next time if we wanna bank some money in for his saving.


School Celebration

Steamboat Feast! My Fav




The one who busy in the kitchen and prepare all the foodie! Love ya granny
Lo Hei at In Law place
Usual Night preparation of ang bao for next day
I got my Very first ang bao from hub after so many years!
First Family Photo on CNY Day 1
Happy Boy!

Meet Up with Stella!


Photo Taken by Benson! Is so blur! Haha

No comments: